Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Sale and Use
- We will not sell or deliver alcohol to anyone who is, or appears to be, under the age of 18. By placing an order, you confirm that you are at least 18 years old and we reserve the right not to deliver if we are unsure of this.
- Our website includes systems to check your order against the delivery or collection store's current range but we cannot guarantee the availability or otherwise of any product at any store. In the event that a product is unavailable when you place your order, we shall contact you to arrange replacement, or another acceptable arrangement for the completion of your order.
- The placing of an order anywhere on our website does not constitute a contract, which is made only when we accept your order and process payment.
- We reserve the right not to accept any order.
- Our minimum purchase of our 75cl range is 6 bottles of wine. This minimum purchase does not apply to gifts in larger format bottles which are sold in cases of 3 or in single units.
- All goods are offered subject to availability. We cannot guarantee the availability of specific vintages.
- Products sold to trade customers are only for resale within the EEA.
- For orders of all items we normally guarantee delivery within five days of your order except where indicated. However, if it is not possible to come to a mutually agreeable delivery arrangement within this timeframe delivery may take longer.
- We use independent couriers. The courier will attempt to deliver twice. Your order will be returned to our distribution centre if they have not been collected from the courier 3 days after the second delivery attempt, and we reserve the right to pass on the cost of redelivery in this event.
- Mainland UK delivery is free for orders of six or more bottles of wine,. Deliveries to Northern Ireland, the Isles of Scilly, Isle of Man and Scottish Islands are charged at £12.50.
- We do not deliver to the Channel Islands or destinations outside the UK. Excluding Eire.
- All prices are inclusive of UK VAT.
- Promotional offers and prices are as stated, with no further discounts available.
- Although we endeavour to ensure that all pricing information on this website is accurate, occasionally an error may occur and goods may be mis-priced. If we discover a pricing error we will, at our discretion, either: contact you and ask you whether you wish to cancel your order or continue with the order at the correct price; or notify you that we have cancelled your order. We will not be obliged to supply goods at the incorrect price.
- We reserve the right to adjust prices, offers, goods and specifications of goods at our discretion at any time before (but not after) we accept your order. Where an end date is specified on any offer on the website, it is intended as a guide only. We reserve the right to change prices at any time.
- We will provide a full refund or replacement for any wines that are faulty. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- We may require faulty bottles to be returned to us. We will arrange this as necessary at your convenience.
Cancellations and Complaints
- You may cancel your order at any time until 14 working days after delivery. Should you decide to cancel, all charges to you will be refunded as soon as the goods are returned in merchantable condition.
- If you have a question or complaint please please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively write to us at Glacon Limited, Merlin House, Langstone, Newport NP18 2HJ
- For the purposes of the prevention or detection of offences, and/or the apprehension or prosecution of offenders, we may share any information that we collect with the Police, other public or private sector agencies or representative bodies in accordance with the relevant legislation. Information shared in this way will not be used for marketing purposes.
Reviews, Comments and Content
- Users of this website may post reviews, ratings, comments and other content. This right is extended on condition that the content is not illegal, obscene, abusive, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties, or objectionable. Specifically, content should not include software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters or mass mailings.
- You may not use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any content.
- We reserve the right, but not the obligation, to remove or edit any content.
- In the first instance please contact by email, email@example.com
- This website is operated by Ozum Ltd, Springboard Business Innovation Centre, Llantarnum Park, Cwmbran, NP44 3AW.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with UK law
- Glaçon Limited, Merlin House, Langstone, Newport NP18 2HJ is a registered company in England and Wales as Glaçon Limited Company Reg No.10111501. Vat Number. 238 7679 53
Intellectual Property Rights
- Unless otherwise indicated, all intellectual property rights, including copyright, in the Web Site design, text, graphics, sounds and other content and the selection and arrangement of these belong to Glaçon Limited, its parent, subsidiary or sister companies or its licensors ("Owner").
- Except where permitted, no part of any material on this Web Site may be reproduced, modified, distributed or republished in any form, including storing it in an electronic medium whether or not temporary or incidental to some other use, without the prior consent of its Owner in writing. In any event no intellectual property or other rights will be transferred to you.
- You are authorised to download one copy of the material on this Web Site onto one computer for personal, non-commercial use only. In doing so you are not permitted to remove or amend any trademark, copyright or other proprietary notice.